Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Have a Winner!

Simply from Scratch by Alicia Bessette

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog to bring you this important message...


There were 18 comments left at the end of my interview with Alicia Bessette.  Since my reply to Elana's comment was #2 I decided the easiest thing to do would be to stick with 18 as my total number and let Random.org do the picking.  If, by some chance, the Randomizer  picked #2 I'd just run the Randomizer again.

As it was, the True Random Number Generator decided this contest goes to eleven.

And comment #11 belongs to:

karenk 

Congratulations, karenk!

My thanks to everyone who left a comment and entered the contest.  I'll be holding another contest soon, this time with a copy of Cherie Priest's Hugo nominee, Amazon SciFi Essential and Steampunk classic, Boneshaker up for grabs.  (And, yes, I have two copies)


We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog, already in progress...


-- Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment